Senior Business Analyst/QA
The Senior Business/QA Analyst will be responsible for planning and executing testing and improving overall quality assurance practices. He/She will be responsible for supporting the overall Quality of various software systems and applications. The work involves Test planning, writing Test cases, testing of software applications both manually and using Automation scripts, reporting defects and tracking defect progress, tracking progress of Application(s) Under Test and reporting Test metrics. This person will be working on multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment. He/She will also be responsible for Business Requirement documentation both Functional & Technical & lead the Team towards successful project delivery.
- Responsible for Test planning based on the project schedule and time lines.
- Executing manual Testing of various software applications in accordance with the Test cases developed and properly documented
- Responsible for UAT Testing, System Testing, Functionality Testing, End to End Testing,
- Responsible for promptly communicating any issues/findings to the team and Management.
- Responsible for creating and tracking defects & liaise with Developers for resolution.
- Documenting Test scenarios, work flows, user guides and technical specifications.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive supporting documentation relating to the testing process for deployed software.
- Work in a dynamic environment and being able to multi-task efficiently and switch between multiple projects with ease.
- Responsible for supporting Production deployments and post deployment validation.
Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercise substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plan own work to meet given objectives and processes.
Interact with and influences department/project team members. Has working level contact with customers and suppliers. Make decisions which may impact on the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving. Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any related field.
- 4+ years direct experience functioning in a Software QA role.
- Strong Knowledge of QA methodology and the software development lifecycle.
- Hands on experience planning Tests and strong ability to write thorough and comprehensive Test plans and Test cases in accordance with the functional requirements, detail specifications, and project plans provided.
- Ability to proactively take initiative and demonstrate a high level of accountability.
- Ability to understand project plan/schedule and resource needs.
- Ability to monitor and measure progress of Application(s) under Test and to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written to interact constructively with the development/QA teams, project management, business stakeholders and vendors.
- Candidate must possess keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Please send you CV to: email@example.com